- Cessna 150 is the world’s most used aircraft in basic pilot training, and it is the fourth most produced aircraft in the world.
- The two-seater C150 has been particularly designed for basic pilot training and private aviation.
CESSNA 150 ROTAX
- Cessna 150 Rotax variation.
- The new motor installation allows for environmentally friendlier aviation and improved performance.
PIPER 140 CHEROKEE
- Four-seater version of the Cherokee range, which has been designed for pilot training.
- It is excellently suited for e.g., commercial flight training with several aviation students.
- Modern Garmin avionics for IFR aviation: e.g., double G5, GFC500 for the two autopilot axles and a GTN series radio, which allows even LPV approach aviation.
CESSNA 172 SKYHAWK
- The four-seater Cessna 172 Skylane is Cessna’s most popular model.
- The aircraft is ideally suited for, e.g., seaplane and basic pilot training.
CESSNA 185 SKYWAGON
- Six-seater aircraft for seaplane training.
CESSNA 208 CARAVAN
- We use the Cessna Caravan, which is equipped with a propeller turbine, CESSNA-SET class rating training.
CESSNA 150 AEROBAT
- Aerobatic training aircraft.